iPhone and Samsung Repair Services
iPhones repaired in 30-40 minutes
Our repair services guaranteed for 1 year
No Fix, No Fee Policy
We can fix your phone or tablet
Great Customer Service
Repair service completed to the highest standards
iPhone and Samsung Repair
In a world of accidents, where broken screens and locked mobiles are almost a daily occurrence, it is good to know that there is one company that you can count on to solve those irritating incidents.
We know how important your phone is to you. Our experienced and professional technicians can fix the most common iPad and iPhone repair problems in one day. Whether it is a cracked or broken screen or a busted battery – we will sort this out for you.
Just pop into one of our boutique stands, and we will give you a no obligation quote for your iPad and iPhone repair with no hidden charges.
We take every care to make sure your iPad and iPhone repair is done in the most efficient way possible.
Our professional technicians provide safe and secure repair services, which means you do not need to worry about hiding or deleting any sensitive data and information.
Every repair comes with a twelve-month guarantee giving you peace of mind.
One-Stop for Repair and Unlocking Needs
- Speedy turnaround: iPhones repaired in 30-40 minutes
- One-year guarantee: each repair has a twelve-month warranty. In the unlikely event, if something goes wrong with the repair, we will sort it out for you for free
- No fix, no fee: our knowledgeable and experienced technicians can fix most of the damages, but if we are not able to fix your tablet and phone, we will be happy to refund a repair fee
- Excellent customer service: we have years of experience, and the satisfaction of our customers is the number one factor in how we measure the success of our business!
Our Repair Process
- Visit your nearest boutique stands and our technician will assess the device and give you a no obligation quotation for your device repair. If you book a repair service with us, we will send you an email confirmation with an estimated completion date/time.
- Our technician will repair the fault. If we find any other problems with your device, we will contact you and re-quote before carrying out any additional work.
- We will test your device for quality assurance.
- Once your repair is completed, we will contact you by email/phone that your device is ready for collection and request a payment if applicable.
Our Boutique Stands
Frequently Asked Questions
Which smartphone do you repair?
- Samsung phones
- Samsung tablets
If you are not sure, please, inquire about your device at email@example.com or call us on 01895549133.
What kind of repairs do you offer?
We can repair any types of damages:
- Battery replacement
- Charging port
- Liquid damage
- Full diagnostic service
- Power button
- Rear back
- Headphone jack
- Front and rear cameras
- SIM reader
How much do repair services cost?
Prices for mobile phone or tablet repairs vary depending on your device and the type of repair you need.
How long does repair take?
Most of iPhone repairs last up to 30-40 minutes and Samsung phones – 1-2 days.
Do I need to delete my information and data before I hand in for a repair?
No, as we do not need to access your private content to complete the repair. We do recommend backing everything up.
What to do if I am not happy with the service?
With our excellent customer service and highly experienced technicians, we believe this is unlikely to happen, but if you not satisfied with the level of service you receive, please, get in touch with one of our customer advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
What if my repaired phone/tablet breaks again?
We are confident about the quality of our work, and therefore we provide a 12-month warranty for all our repair services. If this happens, we will be happy to fix it for you. For more details, please, see our Phone and Tablet Repair Terms and Conditions.
How can I book a repair?
Just pop into one of our boutique stands and hand in your mobile phone or tablet to our technicians. You do not need to book your visit.
Do repairs void the manufacturer warranty?
The accidental damage is not usually covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. We can assure you that your device will be up and running once it is repaired.
For more details, please, see our Phone and Tablet Repair Terms and Conditions.